Be Ready For Anything
Arizona Child Visitation Attorneys
Child Visitation Lawyer in Arizona
Call our Arizona Child Visitation Attorneys if you find yourself in the middle of a heated child custody battle or if your current agreement needs modifying. The right of a non-custodial parent to visit or spend time with his or her children is a crucial legal arrangement. The term “child visitation” refers to the time when the non-custodial parent has the right to be with the child. Child visitation can take a variety of forms or schedules. In recent years in Arizona, there has been an increased emphasis in child visitation and child custody proceedings to determine the best interest of the child or children.
Some Common Child Visitation Arrangements in Arizona Include the Following:
- Alternate weekend visitation with the non-custodial parent, including three-day holidays.
- Mid-week visitation with the non-custodial parent.
- Sharing of the child during periods of school recess: winter, spring and summer.
- New Year’s Eve, Easter, Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, Thanksgiving, and Christmas with one parent or the other in alternate years.
- Mother’s Day with Mother, Father’s Day with Father.
- Alternate years on the child’s birthday.
- Open telephone contact by the parent who does not have actual physical custody of the child.
- Exchange of a few days of visitation as mutually agreed without the need for a change or modification of the court order.
Accountable Child Visitation, Family Law and Divorce Lawyers: Additionally, our Arizona family law and divorce attorneys live and work in the same communities as our clients. We are responsive and accountable to our clients because quite often our Avondale family law firm has been referred to our clients by friends and relatives who recommend our services. Also, our Arizona child visitation, divorce and family law firm specializes in and can handle all Arizona family law matters. As well as, our Arizona visitation lawyers are focused on zealous divorce representation and compassionate family law solutions.
Responsive, Personalized Family Law Counsel: Our team of professional Arizona Family Law Lawyers, paralegals and family law support staff work hard to respond quickly to our clients. Furthermore, our family law team understand that if you are seeking legal advice, you need it now and not tomorrow or next week.
If you are in the middle of a divorce, a family law situation, or a child visitation case in Arizona it is important that you seek the help of an experienced Arizona child visitation attorneys sooner than later. In fact, the longer you put off obtaining a dedicated family law lawyer your ability to achieve a successful or desired result in your Arizona family law case may be dramatically reduced. Our child visitation attorneys and staff have the experience and knowledge you will want on your side.
Your future and that of your family will be our overriding concern. Lastly, contact our Arizona Law Firm today to schedule a FREE, No Obligation consultation either at one of our area offices or via the telephone.