Surprise Family Law Attorney
Be Ready For Anything
My AZ Lawyers offers expert legal representation for Surprise, Arizona
Surprise, Arizona family law attorneys at My AZ Lawyers represent clients who need legal representation and assistance filing for divorce. The experienced Arizona family law attorneys will help you to work through even the most challenging of legal issues, and will protect your rights and your interests in order to come to a resolution.
Surprise, Arizona family law attorneys with expertise in the following cases:
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Child Custody: In Arizona, there are different types of child custody that may be established. My AZ Lawyers will represent you and fight for the custody you seek and deserve.
- Child Support: My AZ Lawyers will help you to establish child support and work with you through your child support legal issues. My AZ lawyers will also help if you are looking at modifying the amount of the support.
- Child Visitation
- Parenting Time: Our law firm can help you fight for your visitation rights that you are entitled to as a parent or help you establish child custody.
- Orders of Protection: My AZ Lawyers can help establish an order of protection. In Arizona, this legal document prohibits an individual to make contact or to contact the protected party.
- Alimony: Spousal support issues typically are associated with divorce proceedings, but sometimes a client wishes to seek representation for alimony in order to modify these payments.
- Property and Asset Division: In a case of a divorce, there must be a complete division of property, assets, even debts. My AZ Lawyers knows the law so well that they can protect your interests in legal proceedings.
- Legal Separation: In some cases, divorce isn’t the best legal option for couples. Allowing a couple time to resolve their differences has some benefits that a divorce does not allow. Legal separation is not permanent. Contact your experienced Arizona Family Law attorney to discuss a separation or divorce.
About Surprise, Arizona
- Located about 45 minutes from downtown Phoenix in Maricopa county, Arizona
- Surprise is surrounded by mountain park lands, a regional lake and Sonoran desert
- The city has over 120,000 people
- Founded in 1938 by Flora Mae Statler (“she would be SURPRISED if the town ever amounted to much”)
- Surprise Stadium is the Spring Training camp for the MLB Texas Rangers and Kansas City Royals
- Once a small farming community, now Arizona’s 10th largest city
- Surprise has an Aquatic Center, DreamCatcher Park, golf courses, and White Tank Mountain Regional Park
- Rio Salado Community College is located in Surprise, Arizona