Grandparents’ Rights in Scottsdale, Arizona
Scottsdale Grandparents’ Rights Lawyers
In Scottsdale and throughout Arizona, it is becoming more common that parents may be incapable of properly caring for their child, due to a drug addiction, mental illness, or a myriad of other reasons. When a situation like this arises, it is possible for grandparents to obtain visitation rights, custody, and even child support for an improperly cared for grandchild.
Our Arizona Family Law Attorneys in Scottsdale, AZ assist the grandparent in proving that they have been the psychological parent to the child and work to achieve court orders for custody.
Contact My AZ Family Law Lawyers to discuss your specific family law matter regarding Grandparents’ Rights in Scottsdale, AZ.
Meet with one of our firm’s experienced Arizona Family Law attorneys. Get options, get information. Schedule your free consultation to discuss your family matter regarding Grandparents’ rights.
Occasions When Grandparents May Want to Seek the Assistance of a Scottsdale Family Law Attorney:
- Grandparents may choose to seek the help of a Scottsdale Grandparents’ Rights Lawyer if a spouse decides to divorce and the grandparents still want to have access to their grandchildren.
- Grandparents in Scottsdale may need to step in as custodians if one parent has entered the military, gone to jail, or died.
- If one spouse dies and the grandparents still wish to be involved in the lives of their grandchildren, contacting a Scottsdale Family Law Lawyer may be a necessity.
- You may want to seek the assistance of our Scottsdale Family Law Attorneys if as Grandparents you have played a crucial role in your grandchild’s life or have helped raise your grandchild only to have the parent take the child away or prevent you from seeing the child.
- Grandparents’ Rights Assistance may be necessary if a positive relationship between the grandparents and grandchildren has been severed or compromised.