Counting down 10 celebrity divorces and splits in 2018
As the 2019 new year approaches, we say goodbye to 2018. In the case of celebrity divorces, we take a look at the famous couples who parted ways and said “goodbye” in 2018.
10. After citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for the separation of their 20-year marriage, Kohan (“Orange Is the New Black” creator) and Noxon filed for divorce. They have three children together.
9. Cardi B and Offset, popular rap artists and musicians, may be heading for a divorce after they split after one year of marriage. The couple have one child together.
8. Former NBA star Scottie Pippen and wife Larsa (“Real Housewives of Miami” star) are citing “irreconcilable differences” for their split. Larsa and Scottie have been married for 21 years.
7. In November, 2018, Robert De Niro and wife Grace Hightower, separated and began living apart after a 20 marriage. De Niro married Hightower after dating for almost 10 years. They have two children, and in 1999, De Niro filed for divorce, but it was never finalized. The couple evidently and eventually worked out their differences.
6. Marisol Nichols (“Riverdale” star) filed for divorce after a 10 year marriage to husband Taron Lexton. After a 2 year separation, the couple divorced, citing “irreconcilable differences”. Reports say Nichols is seeking primary custody of their 10-year old daughter.
5. Mary Lou Retton and Shannon Kelley in February 2018 separated after 27 years of marriage. The gold medal gymnast has four daughters with Kelley.
4. Zac Brown Band lead singer in October 2018 announced that he and his wife were getting a divorce after a 12 year marriage. The couple was married in 2006 and have five children.
3. “Jersey Shore” star Jenni Farley filed for divorce from Roger Matthews on September 12, 2018. This was nearly three years of marriage for the couple, who said irreconcilable differences caused the breakdown of the marriage. The couple have two children.
2. Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth filed for divorce. In a reported amicable separation, the couple got married in an impromptu Las Vegas wedding in October 2016.
1. Jeff Garlin, famous for his role of dad on TV’s “The Goldberg’s,” filed for divorce from his wife Marla Garlin. The couple were married for 24 years, and on September 4, they cited irreconcilable differences and officially reported their marriage was over. Married in 1994 and separated in 2017, they have two sons.